Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Punished at the Office

I may have been trying to get a bit of a rise out of Him and in fact, He did show up about an hour ago.  He was on His way elsewhere, but He took me into the server room and explained to me one way that I had been rude today.

For those who don't know, I am required to blog, so that I can share and ask questions and learn and hear from others.  I actually have come to love to blog, so I always considered it a blessing that He made it a requirement.  However, I do need to remember to do the interacting piece of it - to be polite in the blogosphere, so to speak.

I misremembered my manners on that account today and I was told to kneel on a chair and received a spanking at His hand.

When He showed up, I was outside and I could see the purpose in His walk.  When I came back in, He was arranging the chair and I asked what He was doing.  He seemed agitated, before, during and after.

We are both agitated today.  For me, I miss the snuggle at night and in the morning that work has stolen from us this week - it has made me anxious and anxious is not conducive to healthy and supportive.  I needed that punishment, but perhaps it is not over yet.  Things still feel a bit unsettled.  And they have for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment