Friday, February 3, 2012

Maintenance Day 6

It is Day 6 of our week of Maintenance spanking and as I mentioned, we missed yesterday.  I totally felt the loss.  In discussions last night, I told Him, with some trepidation, that the spankings had not been hard enough the last few days.  It felt like an unusual thing to bring up, but feeling a burn on my bottom for a while after is important to me.

Today, He moved down a bit and aimed for the top of my thighs and it was harder.  I could not help crying out, "Ouch."  "Oomph."  I had to take a breath at the end before I could properly thank Him.  It is a while later and my body tingles, so in the end, I was right to say something, but oh man, it is scary to ask for more.

Naked honesty is a scary/good part of all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment