Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maintenance Discipline

While He works out the terms of the discipline rules, He has been providing maintenance discipline to me.  For this week, I am to be spanked each morning.  My bottom is a lovely red and a bit sore as I drive to work each day - this has helped me focus more and not drift into daydreams at work.  I have also worked harder to meet my commitments.  I really do desire the maintenance discipline.

Not U/us
For a variety of reasons - possibly because I was in the shower late this morning, I did not get spanked today.  And my ability to stay focused has suffered.  I am working hard at it - but not seeing any results.  I have just moved one work appointment an hour back in an attempt to recover, but instead of working, I am posting here.  Arggghhhh.

I am a little surprised at how much I crave the discipline and rely on it, since it is so new, but I have taken to it like a tongue to cock.  ;)

Okay, I am returning to work.  I must accomplish things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment