Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Is there a class for this?

Today, I was wondering - is there a class for this?  A couples seminar where W/we can go and have training on how to know exactly what the O/other wants?  Or maybe, more appropriately, what I want.

Not a book, not an Internet search - an honest class.  Maybe with breakout sessions on how to respect the HOH and how to paddle the darling wife.

And yes, I am sure there is a class - I am not sure if W/we are ready to attend it.

The trick is really what do I want?  I find it interesting that I now look at people and wonder if their lives wouldn't improve just a bit from having a spanking.  In a good way - not a spiteful one. :)  It feels better than therapy.

My life sure is improved, a bit of an uncomfortable realization, but yes, I NEED to be spanked, at least right now.

Oh, I have so many questions - and frankly, I don't think the Internet is being so helpful right now.  The range of behavior related to DD, D/s, BDSM, etc. is so broad and there are a lot of rules.  I have done way too much random Internet searching - so much so that I can't see clearly through my own thoughts without picturing other's variation of play.

I imagine that is typical, so I may take a bit of a hiatus from the random searching while He and I continue to figure out the rules.  In the meantime, the questions.  Oh, the questions.

I am just going to brainstorm them below:
  1. Is there a class for this?
  2. Now that I have unlocked this previously unknown need - will it always HAVE to be met?
  3. What if I don't really want to do it?  Yet, I feel (and so does He) that I NEED to do it?
  4. What if He is not able to always physically provide spanking?
  5. I am not sure that the soap in the mouth or the writing lines piece of some people's lives totally makes sense - is it okay that I relate to discipline from a sexual dynamic as well?
  6. What if He doesn't appreciate that sexual role or what if He finds He doesn't want to provide the discipline?  (Refer back to question 2.)
  7. What happens when a feminist friend that I totally agree with on many things finds out?
  8. Why does my interminable dance with Christianity make more sense now?  (Uggghhhhh.)
  9. Can I switch Him to a HOH and still have a Master?
  10. Why do I crave a HOH - is there really an undisciplined part to many women's natures?  Or is there just an undisciplined part to Kitty's nature?  (The second one sounds better - but honestly, it feels related to being female for me - I cringe as I type that.)
  11. Those poor men that NEED to be spanked as well - in a world of the submissive M/f - is someone taking care of them?
  12. Can I accept my DD side and my feminist side?

Maybe if I ever find a version of an answer to one of these, I can blog about that someday.  Sounds like a funny story or two could come out of it.

I hope that you don't think that I am coming completely unhinged with these questions - really, I can't stop my brain and you can see that my head is a bit all over the place.  Much more since the Maintenance Discipline ended.  Much less since I got punished yesterday.  Which pretty much makes the whole point, doesn't it?

8 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! I can't answer a single one of your questions but I do agree that there is a time to slow down online and focus on what this means to you. To find your own way and priorities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha - thanks for the honesty. I hope some of the questions are rbetorical, but I agree about finding my own way. Thanks for checking in!

      Delete
  2. Kitty, so true. There are so many questions that run through our head but what I've learned from the very wise ladies here - one day at a time, do your best and love him. It's all in the attitude. And the more I work towards being loving and positive, the better results I get from my Love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it - the more you give, the more you get. That has always been true with us. :)

      Delete
  3. When my husband and I are practicing DD, I have several of the same questions. They're perfectly natural, Kitty.
    With love,
    Lady L (hope, love and spankings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Validation is ALWAYS appreciated. :) BTW, loved your post this morning with my coffee.

      Delete
  4. Kitty...Reverse number 3....what if He doesn't want to do it...???
    And yes...it is one day at a time...But the one thing to remember is to get it straight within yourself...and as for your Christianity...get straight with God...He will guide you...!!!
    Some of your questions...we HOH/Masters sometime have the same thoughts...so ladies...it's not just one sided...
    Hope you find your answers...

    GMD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi GMD, I check in with him all the time on that one, but yes, I guess we all have some of the same thoughts. I am glad when I see others share both the sensual and the drama of the mind. Thanks for the other viewpoint, always welcome.

      Delete