Thursday, February 2, 2012

Please Sir

This post was originally posted in KITTY - The Submissive Wife and with it's posting, our contract of consensual slavery began to be modified to include Domestic Discipline.  Since W/we desire to keep the sexual submission and the DD separate, I am moving this post over to this new blog.  From here on out, the original post.

I know I am writing a lot, but I imagine that is expected during early days. I comfort myself with the thought that you will miss me as I become more mature/more experienced in submission. That is why I have this blog, I believe.

Today is going so weird. Patience is not one of my virtues and it is selfish of me to want too much too fast. Like I will then know everything He has in mind for me. And it will be over. Not over, but less of an unknown. He is smart though, so there is no way I will ever fully know what He has in mind. I like that about Him.

A corner is being put together. To stand in when I am to be punished. Anxiety, excitement, nerves... I know I am not wearing the right clothes today. So silly of me, but I haven't figured out what to wear - I had exercise class this morning and have been on the go since... of course, it doesn't mean I can't change. I can, but it feels forced and if nothing else, honesty prevails in all things submissive. At least for me.

So, this is the thing - even with the anxiety of the unknown, I composed a haiku in the shower this morning. Haiku is normally a verse (about nature, but I assume personal relations count as nature, right?) that has a five syllable, seven syllable, five syllable form. It appeals to my minor OCD of counting and from time to time, I create one. Almost always in the shower. Anyway, here it is:

I am being good
As best as I am able
Please Sir, spank me soon

So, take that for what it's worth and I guess the easiest thing to note, is that I am definitely on this ride. But know that sharing this is so very hard for me, as I do not know what response I am really inviting. Yes, the unknown has me in a twitter. I know we have to live our normal lives too, but this is so new that the distraction is overwhelming. Rendering me completely incoherent and somewhat helpless.

I am totally being tortured as I wait for the one who is patient - my Master - to decide to act next.

I REALLY should go change my clothes before He returns from His errands.

No comments:

Post a Comment