Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Need

I need to be spanked.  I don't know why, but I do.  Unfortunately, I especially dislike needing things when I don't know why I need them.

Last night, I opened my big mouth and said that this whole spanking thing is a bit ridiculous, don't you think?  He just looked over at me.  Ridiculing what we don't understand is a basic human response, isn't it?  This doesn't mean that I don't desire it - I do!

I just don't understand my desire and that makes me think WTH was God thinking when he gave me this particular set of desires?

He said, THIS, this is why it has taken us years to get here - you can never make up your mind.

I wanted to say out loud and balked, somewhat, "We are here!  Put these thoughts out of my mind - take me in hand!"  (I love his hands.)  God, I was being bratty.

Maintenance spankings to commence today (Happy Valentine's Day!) which will be the first spanking in a week, but who's counting?  I suspect, and no, I still don't understand why, that everyone will feel better after.

5 comments:

  1. I don't think any of us get it...

    Happy Valentines Day! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am starting to see that, but I thought I was alone in the overthinking. Ha.

      Delete
  2. I need to be spanked, regularly.

    Every day, at least a little, preferably. I'm trying not to angst over it after some number of years now. :)

    Happy Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How's that working out for you - it seems like after a number of years we should settle down some, no?

      Is this like having a different sex drive? A different spanking drive... hmmm...

      Delete