Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ouch!

We have company staying this weekend to watch the kid while H and I take off for a few days... yay!  In preparation last night, we pulled out all the toys to figure out what to take and what to hide away.

First of all, we are missing a drawer somewhere.  Either that, or some things have wandered off???

It looks just like this - pic from Eden Fantasys
Second of all, we found a lovely slapper that we had forgotten about.  H wondered if it was quieter than his hand and decided to give it a quick try.

One, NOT quieter.

Two, Ouch!

"That smarts."  Me.

"Are you complaining?" H.

Me - "What?  No!  That was just a status update.  Definitely not a complaint."

H.  "I like this one for your work.  It will fit nicely in a drawer."  So, it sits in my purse ready to go to work, where it will likely get used again.

And seriously, my bottom is a little tender from all the work sitting and maintenance Tuesday and well, ouch.  (Just a status update, not a complaint.  Really.)

I was also informed that while on vacation, we will have two maintenance spankings to make up for when H was sick.  If I have that right, between regular maintenance and the missed ones, I am getting spanked every day we are gone, except maybe Monday.  I think that sounds delightful.

(Hopefully, at least one sensual spanking as well - it's been a while.)

No comments:

Post a Comment