Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It all started...

It all started on Friday, a few weeks ago.  That Friday was the first full day of my contract with Him.  In accordance with the contract, I was dressed in a skirt, suspender nylons, heels, a lace bra. I was at work.  I was turned on.  The thought of my ass through the suspender nylons just amazed me.
Suspender Nylons from Leg Avenue - a Fantastic Product

I was never an ass girl until He came into my life.  The way He holds it, rubs it and reacts to it makes me love my ass.  And I was so aware of my ass that day.

It was day one and He came by three times.  Twice, He fingered me to orgasm.  He let me suck Him.  It was a great day.

In my head, though, I pictured Him leaning me over the desk and spanking it.  My ass.  Spanking it hard.  He pictured fucking it.  Hard.  Similar - not the same.

I did not expect the visuals to go in different directions - ones neither of U/us is opposed to, but different.  I don't think He expected that either.

That was the beginning.  We are totally figuring this out on the fly - which makes Him a bit nervous and me a bit impatient.  But we are figuring it out.

I will continue to indulge in blogging as I work my way through it with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment