Friday, February 24, 2012

Follow Friday 02-24-12

It is Follow Friday on Twitter (or used to be) and I thought that I would follow the tradition with the articles that I read this week that spoke to me.

A tale of maintenance spanking accomplished all in one day - 100 smacks every thirty minutes.  Good Hell -why does the idea of it both horrify and excite?

The concept of Dom drop, which I never heard of, but which I often wonder about with Sir, as described here.  Either way, this fellow's perspective on it should be heard.

Oh, and I have been totally into the DD stories lately, so here are some little ones that I found:

A snippet of an erotic story that definitely tittilated me - Silent Discipline.  I had to immediately purchase the book on Amazon and send it to my Kindle for later perusal.

And finally, a super adorable story from Bonnie of My Bottom Smarts (you all know her, right?) about her first spanking.  I loved the story, although, I don't think that I have desired spanking since I was a child - is it okay to come to this late, or is it something you are born with?  Come to think of it, I have the same questions about lesbianism all the time too.  Hmmm.

Hope you enjoy one or more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment