Friday, March 30, 2012

Silent Spanking

Hi There!

I have decided to stop actively maintaining this page.  I was running two pages and starting to feel like I was:

A - Spending too much time on the computer and
B - Slightly schizophrenic - since I approached each page differently.

This blog will remain up and I think there are still things on it that I will be referring to and referencing from time to time.

For now, the foreseeable future - you may find me over at Kitty - The Submissive Wife and kittythesubmissivewife-at-gmail.com.  If this link breaks, there is a link up there in the wine glass as well.  I hope to see you over there.

Kitty

P.S.  Silent Spanking is the number one search term that brings people here, and in the interest of furthering knowledge in that particular area, you should know, the silent ones are the most painful.  (Whether or not that is a good thing is well, not something I am going to comment on.)

Just an FYI IMHO.

No comments:

Post a Comment