Friday, March 16, 2012

Silent Spanking

There were two instances this week when H had some spanking to do and there was no time that we were going to be without J, our amazing funny lovable son.  Time to get serious about making something happen without making so much noise.

So H brought out the feather tickler to test its noise level.

I actually love this tickler - both sides.  Note that the handle is tightly bound with ribbon, making it a touch less "whippy".  He has used it most effectively during our lovemaking in the past.  In fact, the first time I ever came from spanking alone, it was with this.

I had just come from the shower, all warm and relaxed.  He invited me to kneel on the seat of the chair.  I had my hands on the back and my bottom sticking out a bit.

"Very nice."

A Good Girl, Bad Girl Toy

STING.  STING.  STING.  AAAAAH!  OOMPH.   HOLY.... GAH!
STING.  STING.  STING.  GASP, GASP, GASP.  OH MY, WHIMPER.

And H stopped.  Six was apparently enough.  There were very detailed, very precise red stripes straight across my bottom.  I thought, Hey, you should take a picture of that.

"It is quieter!"

Yeah, but I'm not....

So, when he brought it out the second time, I was like, "Seriously?"

Seriously.

I was looking for a picture of one on Eden Fantasy (so that you would not have to suffer mine above) and I could not find one, but I did find something similar that was titled "Fresh Feather Crop."

Dammit, I was striped with a crop.  With no warm up whatsoever.  WTH?!?!?!!

But.............

10 minutes later (both times), I was gushing wetness.  I had to wear panties.  (And I hate underwear!)

Once again, something uncomfortable during, but completely engrossing in retrospect.

Sigh.  I guess if I am being honest, I have to tell the whole story.  H had some spanking to do in two instances because I asked for an additional spanking this week.  I asked the evening after the first feather riding crop incident.

AND I keep thinking of that silent thing PK bought on purpose.

Oh Lordy, what is going on with me?  SMH.

____________________________________________________


If you are reading this and you have information on or can link me to other posts discussing the body's changing sensitivities, please help.  I imagine that things smart more during your period, but does recently getting out of the shower have an impact, the time of day, age, fairness of skin, anything else???  Thanks in advance.

Also, I am enjoying all the answers in March Q&A month, and I hope you know you can always ask me questions, but just in case you were waiting to be invited, this is your invite.  As I understand it, anything goes.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, if you've just gotten out of a nice hot shower, you're gonna hurt more from any kind of spanking.

    Some of my floggers are surprisingly quiet - the really unraveled ones, mostly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Conina,

      I LOVE your floggers. The pink one on your Etsy site is very cute (and surprisingly reasonable). I was just showing it to H the other day.

      Thanks for the shower note. I think I knew it, but had no external confirmation of such.

      Kitty

      Delete
    2. I'm thinking of doing a contest for a flogger giveaway on my blog, but I haven't yet thought of a good topic.

      Delete
  2. Kitty,
    As Conina said, yes, a hot shower makes you more sensitive. I am also much more sensitive around the time of my period as well as any other time when hormones are raging.

    If you go over to Finding Sara and scroll through the past couple months you'll find a great post on spanking and endorphins (I think it was called "Spanking--It's Brain Science") as well as some conversations about hormones...which will lead you to some other blogs and those who have chatted about it. We were all talking about it not long before you started blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susie,

      Thanks for the info - I'll check it out. I figured it had to have been discussed before and rather than trying to figure it all out fresh, I thought it might be good to just do research.

      Kitty

      Delete