Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Quickie

It is maintenance Tuesday.  I knew (hoped!) that H had not forgotten, but with company still in the house from vacation, I wondered if I would have to wait until they left.

As I was leaving for work, H said, "I'll go get you a coffee and bring it by your work."

I got to work and pulled out the slapper that we found last week and put it on my desk, just in case H thought I forgot.  Or in case He forgot.

He showed up and I pointed at it, "Where did you want to store this?"

He said, "Oh, in a drawer.  Wait.  It IS Tuesday."

"Yes it is."  Did He forget????

"That is why I'm here."  He did not forget.

He took me into the server room where we have a chair for this very purpose.  I pulled up my skirt and bent over and He used the slapper on me.  A lovely sting on my bottom and a slight wettening in my pussy.

H:  "I like this.  I don't have to swing as hard and I get the same effect."

I reached over and brushed His hardened cock.  "The same effect?"

Then He left to take company back to the airport for their trip home.

Just a quickie, but I have a bottom that smarts (in a good (no, great) way) AND coffee.

What more could a girl ask for?

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great....those quick ones always leave me wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a chair in your server room at work expressly for spanking? Huh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha.. yes. Actually, I think it is for something else, but we turned it for spanking during "Punishment at the Office" and it has just stayed in that position. :)

      It is nice owning your own business and only having a part time employee.

      Delete