Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday 03-09-12

It's Friday!  When I take a few moments and share some of the blogs that spoke to me this week.  There are many more, but I am trying to keep it both fun and simple.

A pretty old post from Spanky at Bright Bottom, but I thought, Oh my goodness, what a great idea - a blowjob bell!  Thought I would share.

This is a lovely letter to the HOH who is trying to figure out why his wife suddenly wants to be spanked. It is chock full of good pointers.

Riley wrote this about the Stress of Inconsistency and then I saw people asking about it everywhere for the next two days, so it is worth sharing here.

Finally, Conina wrote a post that describes a sexual experience that hits many of my needs and desires as well - it is pure ecstasy.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out, I hope you enjoy your weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty, thank you so so much for the link again! :) And thank you for the other wonderful reading suggestions as well!!

    ReplyDelete