Monday, March 5, 2012

D*mn Underwear - Another tale in an infrequent series

I originally wrote a post in February about my frustrations with underwear (and the lack there-of).  As part of our contract, H has requested that I adorn my private parts so that my pussy is available as often as possible.  As a result, I wash a whole lot less underwear.

Well, it goes on.  This weekend, while we were out of town, we went golfing and hiking and golfing again, and these activities are much better undertaken in pants, which generally require the wearing of underwear.

From the minute I put them on in the morning until the minute I took them off when we got back to the hotel, they drove me completely crazy - panty lines, crawling up the ass, and oh god, the moisture.  Moisture trapped between my legs.  Blech.

It has only been a month since I began to wear significantly less underwear, but I am already so much more comfortable without.  My thighs no longer chafe and unless I am somewhere really warm, I do not hold onto any sweat.  That may be different come summer, but for now, I actually don't notice the lack of underwear at all, while the wearing is a constant irritant.

As a side note, I did not mind the underwear at all during my period.  It is just different.

Not me - and no, girls don't get to touch either!
Ah, but here is the part where this story takes a turn to the raunchy... While on vacation, H indulged one of my fantasies, one of my bucket list items - He got me a lap dance at the strip club.

I have always wondered what that was like, and the actual experience is a whole post in itself (more properly posted on my submissive blog), but I will say that once we found the right gal to do it, it was well worth doing.

Now, this was my desire, H has never enjoyed the strip club experience, so He hung back and watched from afar.  (He is such a fantastic husband!)

Once all was said and done, H reported that from His viewpoint off to the side, it appeared that all the other dancers/lap girls in the club noticed my lack of underwear.  The woman who gave me my dance started with a spreading of my legs and I was wearing a knee length skirt which apparently slid up to my thighs.

I had quite an audience at the club as my clit appeared to be on display.  It is probably worth noting that we were at a topless only bar, so I was showing more than they were down there.  (Whoops!)

I joked with H that they were probably trying to figure out what that brown curly patch of stuff was (we do NOT prefer completely bare there as of yet) and He laughed.  In retrospect though, I know this would never have been an issue if I was a boy on the receiving end of that dance!

Damn underwear (and the lack of it) - causing me all kinds of grief.  SMH.

No comments:

Post a Comment