Friday, March 16, 2012

Follow Friday 03-16-12

It's Friday!  I gather posts all week and then share with you the ones that made me think, laugh, get turned on, whatever.  This week was a busy week, and it was difficult to pick just a few.

Lil at Submissive Sanctuary has done it again.  Taken a difficult subject, one of abuse versus consensual and described it in a way that others can understand.  My favorite part of this post is that it is both complete and concise.  Despite her repeated assurances, no coffee needed to get there.  :)

This erotic poem from 1manview ends just exactly where I stand after a spanking.

I think Jake of Leather Cuffs and Silken Bonds is both funny and informative.  This post on bondage positions for blow jobs qualified as one of those posts that "I should definitely tell H about."  Or, maybe not.  (The second position both intrigues and worries me.)

This post by Shelby Cross on Domspeak made me Laugh Out Loud.  "You are about to get fucked."

Finally, I am just going to insert this picture, which I love, but I found it here.



Have a great weekend!  Keep sharing your great thoughts and stories - I so love this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment