Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Hmmm, I guess not.

Yesterday, I mentioned that I thought maintenance had served its purpose and let H know so that He could take it under advisement.

Hmmm, I guess not.

Once again, He brought coffee and a spanking to the office.  I thought I might have been out of it when He said that He had to go.  I turned to my computer to start working and then noticed He was still standing there.

"It's Tuesday."

I know that.  I never forget these things.  And so we got the maintenance on - and a couple of things I should note (if we are being honest):

1. I thought He went light on the number of spanks and I was both relieved and disappointed.  (I can never count and am not required to, so I could be wrong.)

2. I welcomed the idea of the slapper that we have, but He wanted His hand.  Turns out it smarts a bit too.

3.  I would have been disappointed if He hadn't done it.  (Take that for what it's worth.)

Thank you, Sir.  (A bit begrudgingly.)

Picture Credit to Red Ended Girls.

2 comments:

  1. Relief and disappointment all in one. I've had similar feelings! I usually don't count because I can't concentrate enough to do that unless I'm asked. So, I just go by how much it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just pictured a hurt meter (like an applause meter), arm swinging up and stopping just past the top... ha ha.

      Yes, what is up with the disappointment? I am pretty sure my mom didn't raise me this way. (Evil laugh.)

      Delete