Friday, March 23, 2012

Follow Friday 03-23-12

It's Friday!  Throughout the week, I gather posts that made me feel and share a few of them here.  I usually try to keep it to under five, so that you don't get weary.  :)  Please, enjoy!

I read this post from Rogue's Awakening last week and literally laughed about it for two days and then I couldn't remember where I had read it.  I was so happy to finally find it again.  So here it is - Ouch.

June and Ward from the50's dish have this post on vulnerability that speaks to a lot of things I am working on now.  I love the first (all of them actually) quote:  I finally discovered that my greatest fear is not being alone; it's being vulnerable.

Curvaceous Dee has written a beautiful thought about choosing to become more instead of less.  Her pictures are honest and somehow sensual as well.

This is completely self serving, but I saw this little item from, well, me the other day.  First of all, it is not often that I stay succinct, so that is worth checking out; and second of all, I had completely forgotten about this, the feelings and the thoughts I had.  It seemed like a good time to remind everyone of how far we have come and how far we have left to go.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment