Friday, March 2, 2012

Follow Friday 03-02-12

It's Follow Friday!  And, all things willing, I am out of town... so enjoy - I will be back with tales to tell next week!  (Or, maybe sooner, if H sleeps in like He always does.)

I LOVED this post from the male point of view on why "too much submission" is bad...

This was posted last week by Hermione, who I don't know, but in case you didn't see it, There's an app for that.  We joke about all the apps they have, so I couldn't pass on adding this one.

And just for fun: Spanked in the Shower...

This is a very informative (long) article on the why's and the how's of Domestic Discipline. I had time, so I read it all, but if you do not, I especially liked Part 2 and the very end that had a few reminders on how to spank safely (if it has been a while, she will be much more sensitive than if it hasn't, etc.) 
I linked over from a post at Bright Bottom.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kitty, thanks so much for the mention! And also for links to some other great posts. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - it was a great article, but I should credit where it is at, I am thinking... so to anyone else following along, the first link above was from Riley's blog...

      Improvements coming soon in Follow Friday. After vacation! :)

      Delete